Debbie Caplin is a life long resident of Moreton who stood for election in Moreton and Leasowe in May 2018 and 2019, increasing the Conservative share of the vote by 16% and slashing Labour's majority from 1,547 to just 301 votes.
Debbie went to school - Eastway, Moreton Middle and then Oxley Avenue and now works as an Environmental Contract Manager.
Many of her family also live in Moreton.
Debbie said: “I think a good councillor can make a big difference for local residents.
"We don’t need another councillor who is just another bum on a seat in the Town Hall.”
Among those backing Debbie is former Leasowe & Moreton East Councillor, Ian Lewis.
Debbie's current campaigns include:
- Tackling dog fouling near Sandbrook Primary School
- Opposing building on our flood plains and Green Belt
- Lobbying the Town Hall to apply for some of the new £13 million Government fund for play areas and parks
Our plan for Wirral:
- Protecting our environment
- Tackling Town Hall waste
- Improving council services
- Putting more police on the streets
- Supporting local shops and town centres